Please be aware of our 12 hour cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, contact us as soon as possible. Cancellations within 12 hours of the start time will be assessed a fee of $25. If you are unable to attend your appointment without letting us know, you will be charged the full price of the session.
I herewith acknowledge that I am fully aware of the process of the Miha BodyTec Electrical Fitness training that I have chosen. I know the process of the treatment, the inherent risks, the potential complications as well as the expectable accomplishments.
In the below mentioned cases it is strictly forbidden to use Electrical Muscle Stimulation. Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Such use could cause electric shock, burns, electrical interference, or death. Do not use the device if you have heart or coronary disease. The effect of the muscle stimulation during pregnancy is not proven therefore in this period the use is forbidden. In case of assumed or diagnosed epilepsy or seizure attacks the device shall not to be used. Do not use the device if there is a risk of internal bleeding due to injury or fracture.
Do not apply the stimulation in case of open wounds or rashes or in any case of harms or injuries on the skin (wounds, ulcers, burn wounds, irritation, eczema, etc.) or in too swollen, red, infected or inflamed areas (e.g. phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins) or even close to these places. Do not use the device if you have breast cancer or any other breast disease. The stimulation shall not be used in case of cancerous mutations. The stimulation shall not be used in case of rhabdomyolysis or any other muscular system diseases. I am fully aware that the simultaneous use of the above devices with the electronic muscle stimulator may be hazardous for my health.
The Miha BodyTec electrical muscle stimulation is not suggested or medical consultation is recommended regarding the following cases:
• In case of metallic implants in the body.
• In case of menstruation spasms.
• If you have contagious disease, in case of any critical illness or if you are fevered.
• Consult your physician if you recently had surgery as the stimulation might slow down the healing process.
• If you are at risk of a heart attack or if you have blood pressure disease consult your physician before using the device.
• Before the first session consult your physician if you are overweight or if you lack exercise in your lifestyle in order to know the risk of the training method. The stimulation is not suggested or a medical consultation is advised in case of breast implants.
• In case of skin sensitivity, skin disease or skin feeling numb by touch, especially dry skin.
• In case of any other unusual physical symptoms.
-If you are in the care of a physician, consult with your physician before using this device.
-If you have painful areas, you should consult with your physician before using this device.
-If you are in the presence of electronic monitoring equipment (e.g.,cardiac monitors, ECG alarms), which may not operate properly when the electrical stimulation device is in use. The long-term effects of electrical stimulation are unknown.
-Consult with your physician prior to using the device after a recent surgical procedure, because stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
None of the information provided by the client will be shared with third parties. All information will be treated confidential and safely stored online.